Friday, January 23, 2009

kissA Koyotei Cafe TAKE 2

Once again we have return to kissA Koyotei Cafe after 23 days to fulfill what I have posted on the previous blog, that is "We planning to go again", but we miss 1 of our friend who join us together previously which made this a 50/50 success.

Today is a little bit different then the previous time we went to, 3 pretty waitress in the beautiful uniform welcome us when we enter the Cafe. We have our seat below the TV, yeah below the TV.

We order our delicious food, different then previous time too & this is what I ordered today.


This is what I ordered for today's lunch, sorry no photos for Andy & Edmund's lunch since they ate early then I did (Slowpoke for me)

After finish our lunch, me and Edmund paid to Andy to help us paid the bill at the counter, I take this opportunity again to ask permission from the waitress to take photos of them. (XD)


Yeah and here is the 3 pretty waitress with thier sweet smile in their beautiful uniform, thanks again Ms. Waitress. (x3)

Forget to mention, I heard the song of Megumi Nakajima - What About My Star which is from Macross Frontier before we leave. Well that's the end for us at the kissA Koyotei Cafe today, we dont now when we will going to kissA Koyotei Cafe again, but to me is pretty soon since I promise them to send up thier photos which I taken today after finish develop it.

Personal thinking

Perhaps I can be their regular customer one day. (XD)

Till here I stop. Signing off. *Nyaa*

No comments:

Post a Comment