Sunday, March 8, 2009

The "loot" has arrived

Is been 3 weeks the shipment arrived to me (it was arrived on Valentine Day) & I'm busy with assignment dont have time to post it. Now I'm finally free to post the "loot" I have purchase.

Well here is the shipment I have bought.
The "loot" contain 2 Figures , 1 Figma , 2 3D Mouse Pad & 1 Solid Mouse Pad.

The most interesting stuff is the Solid Mouse Pad which is most of the otaku wish to have it.



Dont feel shy to have 1 of this Solid Mouse Pad. (X3)

Oh well, I have been place 2 orders which is 1 from Japan's
Hobby Link Japan (HLJ) and Singapore's Black Technology. What am I order I'm keep it as a secret first. (:P)

There is another Figure which is was release on year 2007 I'm wishing to get her which is
Queen's Blade Airi.


This is the
Airi I'm looking for although there is another version she was in yellow color hair.

I'm planning to go to
Kuala Lumpur to have a look around if I manage to spot her & get her home. If anyone else who wish to sell her please let me know I'm willing to get her.

Well signing off for the "loot". *nyaa* (:3)

1 comment: