Thursday, May 14, 2009

kissA Koyotei Cafe TAKE 3

Once again we going to our favorite restaurant - kissA Koyotei, but this time we're going on night.

I'm miss the atmosphere, delicious foods as well as the service since our comrade gathering on 23 Febuary before Chinese New Year.

This time we went to kissA Koyotei to have our dinner, on other hand I need to do my research & reference on my college assignment. Thanks to the boss of kissA Koyotei grand me the permission allow me to made research & reference of the restaurant.

Time to ordering our dinner.


Tako Fried Rice, Makis, Honey Lemon juice & some meat which I dont know what it call. (^v^!)

We ... the comrades having a nice dinner there, spending some times in such a nice atmosphere restaurant having our meal.

Lastly we paid the bill & as usual I will request the waitress to take photos. (xD)




Yeah ~~ here is the 2 pretty waitress with their sweet smile in their beautiful uniform, thanks Ms. Waitress. (x3)

*addition infomation*
I asked 1 of the waitress about thier uniform, 3 sets of uniform they have, the Pink, Red & Black.
So far I saw the Pink & Red, the Black uniform only available on special event which I never saw it before.

We're finish our dinner and it is time for us to go GSC Gurney, looking forward for the next visit to kissA Kototei.
Signing off here. *nyaa* (:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment