Thursday, December 25, 2008

Comic Fiesta 08

In the previous post I been mention that I'm on the trip to cosplay at Comic Fiesta 08.
I heading to Kuala Lumpur on Friday 19th afternoon 4pm as soon as my exam final paper is ended, depart from Penang Sungai Nibong bus station to Kuala Lumpur Railway station. (Arrived at 930pm)

Day 1 of Comic Fiesta
I was togather with [The Figure Mall] members entering the Sunway Pyramid Convention Hall for some preparation, then I head for changing my cosplay costume.



(My Sekirei Homura costume, specially thanks to e-jump & Exiled_Gundam help me take this photo)

Not much people know what am I cosplaying atleast some people know better then none one know about it. :P
I saw a cosplayer of Musubi, but too bad my Camera been borrow by a friend. *sigh*
Entire day walking around the Convention Hall, looking for what can I bought. Some photographer who interest to take photos with me approach me, thank god I thought I wont be catch those photographer attention.
(I always thought I'm the most Unfortunate person)

Well we have the special guest "Danny Choo" in [The Figure Mall] booth, his real identity were unknown to me since I'm not really sure who is him anyway.
Also the booth of [The Figure Mall] were full with people which come for photoshooting on the figures, nendroids & figmas, how famous it is. (:3)

Before end of the 1st Day Convention, my friend returned my Camera in one piece, lucky.

Day 2 of Comic Fiesta
Today will be alots of Cosplayers attending, I prepared myself again in my costume & walk all around again looking for cosplayers to take photos or been take photos by photographers. xD

Man I loves to take photos but too bad in this convention all I can take (plus the photos my friend took on Day 1) not more then 250 photos, how sad.

Waiting for the famous blogger e-jump arrive, walk togather looking for cosplayers to take thier photos.

Nothing much to do on Day 2, it was all same like Day 1 except I were quite tired walking around, also I get the Red Neko Hat of Azumanga Daioh before end of the convention.

At night I check on some blog about Comic Fiesta & I notice the "Danny Choo" just a Cosplayer, not the Real Danny Choo which he was still at Japan. *lol*

Conclusion for the Comic Fiesta
The event were very successful, it was more better then the convention I went before.
Also I feel very happy for the 1st time cosplay as Sekirei's Homura.

Here I need to takes to my parents which allows me to made the Cosplay Costume, my friends who support & helps me,
also need to specially thanks to [The Figure Mall] members too.


(Some of [The Figure Mall] members and me group photo, specially thanks to linkinstreet from Shrine)

Here is the links of Cosplayers & Display Figures of [The Figure Mall]

http://evangellim.multiply.com/photos/album/19/The_Figure_Mall_display_on_Comic_Fiesta_08

Well signing off here, wish all people Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. (:3) *Nyaa*

No comments:

Post a Comment