Friday, December 26, 2008

My Chinese Birthday

Never thought about my Chinese Birthday is today after my dad wishing me.
He bought KFC to celebrate & it has be the 3rd day continues having KFC since
Christmas Eve
Christmas
& Today
(Oh My God~~ I'm become more fatter (T_T))

After having my lunch togather with my family, I went out with my friends again to Prangin Mall I bought the new release of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni comics as well as the latest Trinity Blood comic. Also I bought several animation DVD which is Andy wanted to watch too. (He likes to leech me anyway. :P) Then we having a farewell party to a friend who is going to study at oversea. (He was late arrive because he have something to do) Well, we going for a movie Yes Man, yeah is Yes Man.

Finish watching movie, head for dinner & get home continue reading the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni manga & watch the new bought animation. xD

Signing off here, tomorrow going to have vagetarian to clear some fat I have. (:3) *Nyaa*

No comments:

Post a Comment