Tuesday, September 22, 2009

kissA Koyotei Cafe TAKE 4

Today is the 4th time going to kissA Koyotei Cafe and its been around 4 months since I last went together with our Comrades Andy, EDmund & Darton.

Well today is a little bit different, because I did not going with the Comrades, but I'm going with
Exile_Gundam (E_G), member of The Figure Mall who specially from Kuala Lumpur travel north to his kampung celebrate Hari Raya as well as specially visit me from his kampung by taking ferry to Penang Island. (He is first time to this Cafe (:D))

I meet
E_G at Prangin Mall Starbug Coffee, have a small chat, let him leech my animes, then going to kissA Koyotei Cafe to have our lunch which I promise the TFM members who visit me will get treat a meal there. (:D) (but each member only treat once, else I will be gged (lol))

It seems like we're the 1st customers who enter the Cafe, quiet, no one there except 1 waitress welcome us. (Boss should be at the kitchen) *dont think nonesense*

We order our meal, then continue have a small chitchat. Soon customers started coming.

"He is GUNDAM" (xD)

E_G's meal

California Maki (is not makie (:P))
2 of them been eaten (xD)


My delicious meal. (xD)

Itadakimasu ~~, start our lunch.
While we're having lunch, there is a young lady seems like walk in for interview for job, which reminds me
kissA Koyotei Cafe is vacancy for Waitress, young ladies who is 18 years old above feel free to call in to make appointment & walk in interview. (:D)

kissa Koyotei Cafe
Vacancy Available!!
Waitress
18 years old above
Please call 012-4092062

While I'm eating the final dish, the Radish, I joking with E_G that we're "actually eating Mugi-chan's (K-ON character) eyebrow. (lol)

Imaging the Radish is Mugi-chan's eyebrow

Something like this may happen. (lol)

Hora ~~ after finish our lunch, paid the bill, but too bad this time dont have the photo of the waitress. *sigh*

We're going to lepak around at Pulau Tikus.
Signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

2 comments: