Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My precious DSLR

Is been 3 weeks I send my Nikon D40 to clean up the sensor, also spotted "mushroom" grow in the target radical scope and finally I bring it back today, wee ~~.

Although the sensor is clean up, but the target radical scope still remain some "mushroom", but it wont effect the photos outcome. *pif*

Blog post been delay because no Camera with me, especially 1 month ago which I suppost to blog about my new arrived Queens Gate Alice (also known as Loli Alice / Lolice). Finally I can blog about her Opening Ceremony which she still inside her box warp with bubble warp.

Also my Armory been added more guns into the inventory, should get more form up a riot team. (xD)

Will be start update the blog in coming few days.
Signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment