Saturday, August 8, 2009

Comrades Activity (8/8)

Today we have a "Sudden" Comrades Activity.
Andy is coming back from Johor suddenlly give me a shocking surprise.
We make a plan with EDmund going to have Subway for lunch then going to Queens Blade Bay Mall for a movie - G.I. Joe at GSC - Golden Screen Cinema, then having Sushi at Sushi King, then going to EDmund's house to "trading" animes & movies.

e-gate
Subway

We having crab meat & seafood sandwich, oh and this is my 1st time having Subway sandwich.

Queens Bay Mall
Borders
We're reaching Queens Bay Mall around 3pm+, after getting the movie ticket, we browse some books at Borders.
How surprise that I been attracted by couple MechWarrior novel & I actually bought my 1st Novel to read.

Golden Screen Cinema

*G.I. Joe* 5:25pm
Watching G.I. Joe just like playing the game in front a large screen, Explosion under the sea is REALLY REALLY failed if you think logically.

Sushi King
Having a plate of Omelette Rice, Hotate & Salmon sushi.

EDmund's House
Blogging at his house, trading animes & movies.

I'm not sure how long I will be staying at EDmund's house, but surely is before 12am.
Signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment