Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mariya Shido (GACC)

One of the member from The Figure Mall - Sichiri manage couple shots of 1 of my favorite cosplayer which I meet her during Daicon. (Day 1 & Day 2)

Who is she you might ask. Well she is the cosplayer -
bunny chan who cosplay Natsume Rin (Little Busters) & Rabi ~en~ Rose (Digi Charat).

According to
Sichiri, she cosplay as Mariya (Maria Holic) in Day 1 while Rabi~en~Rose in Day 2 during GACC.

Couple photos (been edited with photoshop) of her cosplaying Mariya Shido (Maria Holic).
*sorry there is no Rabi~en~Rose photos for this time*



Photos credits to Sichiri
as well as
Thanks to bunny chan allow me to blog this

Seriously I like her cosplay very much, when I 1st saw the photo I thought was Shizu but look closely, that's Mariya because of mole on lower left eye. *Mariya-sama Banzai ~~*

Looking forward for her next cosplay during the event Comic Fiesta 09 at December.
*Wah ~~ I been poisoned* (xD)

Signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

2 comments:

  1. @ultimaweaponx

    Of course is not a trap. (xD)
    She can be Shizu anytime she want too. (lol)

    ReplyDelete