Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Armory

Today have a small increases on my Armory, a few stuffs been added into the inventory.

Headgears
(exclude the handgun)

Weapons
(all Fake)

Some of the stuffs does not require in my future cosplay *unnamed soldier* especially the Badge, Binocular, Black Handgun & Handcuff, might be give it to my young nephew to play it.*throw the bullets away* (:3)

Remaining will be the Combat Knife & Hand Grenades, Silver handgun, 3 Machine guns will be in the cosplay inventory.

Somehow I think I stock up too much machine guns, dont have the idea which will going to my primary weapon. Might stock up more Machine guns so have more choice to choose them, also can get a group of people to cosplay Counter Strike. (lol)

I wish I can have a 1:1 scale toy gun instead of children play toy gun also I guess those guns were not breaking any Firearms law, else I will be "gg". (lol)

Signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

1 comment: