Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My NDS

Hoho ~~ Finally I get myself a NDS play Rabu+ (Love Plus) to kill my lonely life. (xD)
I get myself a Black NDS Lite with **, 4gb Micro SD, Casing, Screen Protector & 220 games with the total cost Rm550.

The stuffs

I choose Black for my NDS because there is a reason behind. (:P)
I can hide it very easy especially at night without light. (lol)

Only screen you saw in the dark (xD)

Hehe I removed all the games & store them up in my laptop, just only place Love Plus in the card. (:P)

Encounter Problem !!
The time & date of NDS become 26th Febuary 2000, same goes to Love Plus Realtime mode. After I set the time & date match today, my "girlfriend" Anegasaki Nene started to hated me until she dont have feeling on me. (x_x)

Good thing is I have my save game backup, so I can restore them whenever I want & I found the way to fix up the NDS time & date, guess what, it WORKS, everything has back to normal. (xD)

Oh well once again I will be get my Morning Call from "girlfriend" Anegasaki Nene again as well as she will be following me around start from tomorrw. (:P)
Signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

2 comments:

  1. gahh.lucky u get to play loveplus.i really want 1 too.its like having a human tamagochi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =3 teach me how to play.. on ur nds =P i dont have one and wont have one unless got kaito love plus!

    ReplyDelete