Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sekirei Homura

Recently I was too deep into my 2nd Cosplay costume the SWAT costume. When I was looking for some stuffs in my room, I found my 1st Cosplay costume the Sekirei Homura costume hanging outside the cupboard with cover. Is been awhile since my last wear during my college opening day about 8 months ago, so I took it out and wear it. (It will be a waste if I did not wear it (:P))

I was surprise I was still fit for the costume even those 8 months I been be a Snorlax. (lol) + (xD)
Take some photos of my Sekirei Homura cosplay although I did not dye my hair to white / gray since my wig not yet arrive.

Here is some of the photos.

Parody of Magical Lyrical Nanoha A's Book of Darkness

Look like a Priest with bible. (lol)

Hope I still can wear it 2 months later for Comic Fiesta. (:P)
Signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

3 comments:

  1. yeah! comic fiesta! where will it be and when? Still haven't asked boss if I will be covering it or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do know that Hamura is a girl...right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homura is a guy that becomes feminized throughout the show.

    ReplyDelete