Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Special Assault Squad

Ah ~~ finally my tactical vest has arrived from Sabah which almost 1 week. (lol)
*mom thought it was a bagpack when Pos Laju delivery to me*

Red Neko Hat has finally become Assault Squad instead of Photographer ?
Nah actually this just my random "cosplay" for Special Assault Squad. The costume is almost full set, just left out the Black / Blue Uniform & a pair of boots, if possible to get a rifle which is scale 1:1, else just stick to the children play toygun as Submachine Gun.

Some photos shoot by myself.


Feel like wearing it on the public but too bad I will get caught by the police if I did it. (xD)
Signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

1 comment:

  1. mana ada.police wont arrest u lah.this isnt gazetted uniform.but people will see u like baka kot

    ReplyDelete