Thursday, June 18, 2009

AMD Technology Updated

Today afternoon I attend to a Technology Update of AMD at OB Irish Pub, Bukit Jambul Country Club together with my Master.

I could not imagine that this is the 1st time I attend to a Technology Update event in a Pub but not a ballroom.

The Technology Updates is about AMD's Product Roadmap & New Product Updates. Also they cover up their Processor Chipset & Display Card compare with their Competitive, the "Blue Guy" (Intel) and Nvidia (they dont call Nvidia as "Green Guy" coz AMD also is Green).

Before I forget, there is something for the lulz from the speaker.
"Do not wear the T-Shirt to their competitive presentation else you might get kick out"

My personal though
Spy Spy Spy (l0l)

Alots of technical parts it covers up which I dont understand about, same like the Intel Retail Sales Person Training.

In the Q&A section, 3 questions were asked & the prizes was 2 sets of Antivirus Software & 1 set of Half Life 2 Orange Box. No luck for me since I dont know alots about AMD. (T_T)

The speaker buy all of us the beer at the pub, as well as a small buffet after the end of the presentation.

We have a couple free gift for attending the presentation, the T-Shirt from AMD and a Keychain of CyberFusion which is on 10th - 12nd April 2009.


The T-Shirt & the Keychain

The presentation end around 530pm+, then we proceed for some buffet before going home.
Signing off here. *nyaa* (:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment