Friday, June 26, 2009

Transformers Toys Display

After finish Sakae Sushi buffet, time for some exercise to digest the food we eat. (xD)

QueensBay Mall having Transformers Toys Display just as I mention on the previous blog. This display is held by the
Malaysia Transformer Community - Transmy and it will be on 26th until 28th June which is 3 days (Tomorrow will be the final day).

There is over 1000 Transformers display on site included some of the Limited version. The purpose of Transmy to held this display is because they want to share with us the different types of the Transformers from 80 century until now.

I have interview 1 of the Transmy crew member - Mr. Hakim about why there is other mecha then Transformers been display here.

According to Mr. Hakim, there is some others mecha create by the same person who create Transformers, so Transmy decided to display some of them as a honor to that person.

The other mecha is ...

Macross Frontier

Star Wars Crossovers

Might be more yet I havent discovered.

I asked Mr. Hakim is he going to attend the upcomming Macross Compendium event on Daicon since he is a mecha collector. He said he might be going to the event, if it happen to be saw him around, remember to have a shout on him. (:P)

I'm pretty much looking forward for his VF series of Macross if he is attending. (:D)

Well the rest of the photos will be located on my Multiply site, you can visit them here.
My appologize for the crappy photos since I just happen to passby with my kitlens without telelens with me.

Signing off here. *nyaa* (:3)

1 comment:

  1. many nice photo...too bad i din go....hehe....since i hv wasted the chance to see the display in penang...nvm....looking forward to daicon...i can c in macross compendium

    ReplyDelete