Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photoshooting in Botanical Garden

Today ... I mean yesterday Me, Andy & Edmund having a Comrades Activity from afternoon until midnight.

On the afternoon, the activity was planned by me which is "tag" them along for a photoshooting of my figures at the Botanical Garden. Thanks to Andy & Edmund for guarding my stuffs, the precious photoshooting equipments & the figures which is cost me over Rm3.5k.

Here is some photos of the figures photoshooting.

Noumi Kudryavka from Toys Works




Noumi Kudryavka playing water in the river

Andy wanna feel the coolness of the water in the river, he going down to enjoy as well.

LOL

Next I bring them to a secret spot inside the Botanical Garden which I use to photoshooting last time which is deep inside. Along the place, alots of fruits skin / shell around the ground as I told Andy & Edmund to caution about it might fall down from the sky and after I finish tell them, there is a fruit skin fall from the sky which almost hit on my head. *lolwut*

After that, they stop for a rest while I continue photoshooting.

Noumi Kudryavka & Kamikita Komari from Kotobukiya


Kamikita Komari


Noumi Kudryavka

Noumi Kudryavka & Kamikita Komari

Time is limited since we're going for movies next, so after finish taking this photographs I pack up & Andy bring us home for around 2 hours resting & coming back to get us again.

Here I stop for photoshooting, signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

2 comments:

  1. wat if she's being float away? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CottonCandy

    There is a few section with rocks & grass in the river will prevent precious stuffs from float / wash away, so whatever lost in the river will be stuck there. xD

    ReplyDelete