Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Invitation to Retail Sales Person Training & For The Lulz

Intel Training
Today me and my Computer Technical ... my Master went to the Intel Training at Cititel Hotel, Georgetown, Penang.

It was a little bit less people then I thought comparing to the previous Intel launching Centrino 2 processor.

Today we learn about ...
Intel Core i7 Processor Technology
Intel Centrino2 Processor Technology
Intel Atom Processor Technology
Intel Desktop Board

Most of the training is covering Technical parts which I'm not familiar with them.
*oh ~~ headache to remember their product codes*

We have a small quiz in the Training too but somehow I manage to get 20 out of 14 correct. (xD)

When the Training ends, we submit their evaluation form & we have a small gift from Intel which is a Car ... or should I said a Mouse in the Car shape. (xD)
Here is some photos of the Mouse.





The Intel Training ends here, now proceed to another For The Lulz.

For The Lulz
We have the information about The Figure Mall is going for Figure Display on the Daicon event. We also know about our Display booth is locate in a "Danger Zone"


Guess what is the "Man in box" & "Biohazard", that is the "Danger Zone" I mean is the Toilet.

OH MY GOD IS THE TOILET BESIDE US
MEN & WOMEN GET YOUR GAS MASK READY

Information from: Taugeh (Boss) of The Figure Mall - LilKeV84
Image spam by: Haruji

End For The Lulz. (l0l)

Here I stop for the 1st blog of June, signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

1 comment: