Friday, June 26, 2009

Sakae Sushi Buffet with Comrades

Yesterday we comrades having a buffet gathering at Queensbay Mall Sakae Sushi.

This plan been setup couple days ago and the plan goes very well for us. My class suppose to end on 3pm but I manage to get 1 hour early to "retreat" (dismiss) from the class when I have my stuff finish doing in the class.

Andy arrived, pick me up, then head over to Edmund's place to pick him up next, then we proceed to pick up another long time no see Dennis.

We arrived at
Queensbay Mall around 4pm+. When we on the way walk up to Sakae Sushi, I spotted large scale of Transformers Toys display and yes I finally remember I read about it on the newspaper 2 days ago that there will be 3 days (26th - 28th) of displaying at Queensbay Mall. I decided to come back to photoshooting whatever I can after we our buffet.

We have arrived and ready to deploy at
Sakae Sushi, we order as much as we can for the 1st wave, then 2nd wave and continue 3rd, 4th 5th ......

Guess what, we have the most plate of
Fried Hotate at Sakae which is 20 plates of them.

15 plates on the menu while another 5 plate still in the kitchen
*The menu is not completed update yet*

2 plates 4
Fried Hotate is ready

Edmund has invented a new Sushi on the menu, which is the "Nice Boat Sushi". (xD)

"Nice Boat Sushi"

Finally the last order time, we have our last order, finish them quick and stack those plate into "Malaysia Triple Tower".

"Malaysia Triple Tower"

Finish our lunch + dinner, head to the counter paid the bill and next going to Transformers photoshooting, signing off here temporary. *nyaa* (:3)

*To Be Continue on Transformers Toys Display*

3 comments:

  1. readers note that the person in the picture is NOT Evangel the owner of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol me taking the photos sure that's not me. (xP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me of goku from dragonball..
    he eats alot! XD

    ReplyDelete