Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bad News

Early in the morning I just wake up from bed, turn on my laptop screen, saw a reply from Forum Lowyat about Daicon updates also a news article.

The news article is about Jual Patung Berahi. (If the news article been removed, please inform me so I can put up the save version)

According to the news article, there are some Overrated figure on sale openly at Kuala Lumpur, from the picture of the news, it appears to be an Overrated 1/7 Kanu Uncho Limited DX Version PVC from Ikkitousen and 1/5 Tamaki Kousaka PVC (Tsun Face Ver.) from To Heart 2.

"Menurutnya, satu patung permainan dengan gadis berambut kuning didapati dalam keadaan tertonggeng separuh bogel sambil memegang bola."

The quote above appears to be 1/7 Saber Bikini Version PVC.

All 3 of the figures above already been listed Sold Out / Out of Stock / Discontinue, which means they no longer available and listed as Limited (which people will rise their price for sale), what can be found might be bootleg version which is cheaper then normal price.

I'm hard to believe that not just nude or semi nude but even wearing underwears or bikini also been listed as Overrated which means the upcoming Daicon event of Figurine Exhibition will be facing trouble if the Moral Police pay a visit on the event.
*Praying this is not going to happen*
*else*
*Build up Human Wall at the door*

Sources & Credits from/to Quazacolt.

I will be post the blog about it after I return from Daicon on next monday or Tuesday. Signing Off. *nyaa* (:3)

1 comment:

  1. Well that's bullshit, the moral police but the fact that a number of big names are behind this event, they wouldn't dare try anything funny. After all sponsor companies wouldn't participate if they thought they would get in trouble.

    I had gotten word about this as well hence why I initially didn't have the mood to go as well but was then convinced by my group to go nonetheless

    ReplyDelete