Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Daicon 09 Day 1

Field Report of Daicon 09 here I come. (xD)

Day 1
Arrived at the Hall waiting for the time for us to go in (around 9am+), 10am we're rushing into the hall just because outside the booth of KKnM - Kareshi Kanojyo no Mise will be "traffic jam" if is too late, somehow I manage to get to the frontline.

eetan, me & set-chan
(Image credit to dreamingartemis)

It was nearly 1 hour we waiting at the frontline and it worth for us to get in the booth faster then anyone else to "raid" whatever we want
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. (xD)

My main purpose to KKnM is to hunt down whatever is related to
Little Busters Noumi which I end up getting a Noumi phone straps, Akihime Sumomo Deskmat & Otome + Yumi Mobile Phone Screen Cleaner. Total value is Rm106. *quite a good hunt*

After that, I register myself at the booth for
Moe Moe Janken which the 1st round will be start at 12pm, so I went lurk around the hall.

First lurk surely is to
The Figure Mall's booth. I saw Taugeh (Tauke) - LilKeV84 surround himself with Nendroids & Figmas, then I have a look at the members collection. (:P)
*Is too bad I did not take the photos of the figures display this time*

Now lurk around for some cosplayers.
First spot
Rin & Taiga

Next spotted K-ON cosplayers, Yui, Mugi , Mio & Ritsu, too bad I dont have any of the clear photos of them still ... DC comrade on the save (xD)

The K-ON girls
(Image credit to dreamingartemis)

Next, is Rin & Taiga AGAIN !? (OMG I been attracted by them).
Then here comes the
Dancing Stormtrooper.

Dancing Stormtrooper

Me & the D
ancing Stormtrooper (DC comrade)

Next going back to the KKnM booth to look for the cosplayers again. (They seems to attract my attention alots)
Have a guess what character of the
Da Capo series is the cosplayer cosplaying, at the begining I was mistake when I saw her and I have a check back on the game & finally I found out.

Me & Shirakawa KOTORI (not Nanaka)
(From Da Capo White Season)

Alots of people mistake her as Nanaka because of her hair looks pink but not red, so as I did too. (x_x)

12pm reach, I report in myself at the KKnM booth to play Moe Moe Janken, seriously I was bad luck & been "karam" (loss) at the 1st turn.

After end of the 1st round of Moe Moe Janken, I saw
Dancing Stormtrooper dancing on stage decided to get a shot of him.

Dancing Stormtrooper on the stage

Then a
Bunny Haruhi on stage, when she comming down from the stage, everyone rush over to took her photos, some bad luck to me, all of the photos is blur. (T_T)

Bunny Haruhi
(Image credit to dreamingartemis)

Back to KKnM booth again. (I cant resist not to come back here) (xD)


Me Harem (x3)

After the previous photos shooting, I'm heading for lunch. I snap some photos of icecream (one of TFM member) but I totally forgot when I took the photo, is before I lunch or after lunch ? Hmm ...

Back into the hall to
The Figure Mall booth, full with people around their booth taking photos or discussing with Taugeh (Tauke) LilKeV84.

TFM booth full with people

Then I lurk to the Macross booth (forget it's name)
OMG OMG Sheryl & Ranka Lee's figure

Random cosplayers.

Meidos
Me harem again (x3)

Back into the hall again.
Alalalalalalalala I walk pass the KKnM booth again & saw Taiga, quick snap of her action pose. (xD)
Then get into the stage to look for
Dancing Stormtrooper.
"Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil !"
"Zeng Zeng Zeng Zeng"

After the end of Dancing Stormtrooper's performance, me & dreamingartemis go lurk for more cosplayers again & we spotted a cute, very cute meido.
Me & the meido

Random cosplayers again.

Chihara Minori interviewing time, people who been outside the "Wall of Berlin" will be start sniping over the "Wall". I manage to get the coordination but failed to snipe it clearly but thanks to dreamingartemis again where he was inside the "Wall" while I'm outside.

(Image credit to dreamingartemis)

After the end of Chihara Minori Q & A section, I got a few shots of the K-ON girls but missing 1 of them.


So here is the end for the 1st Day of Daicon.

High Resolution photos can be found in my Multiply Gallery, but not all the photos were inside. For those credited photos, you can request them from dreamingartemis.
Some of those photos is credit to the random Sponsers, Bloggers, fellow comrades ... etc who help me take those photos.

You may request for my check up if there is more then 5 photos (excluding those blur photos) of your cosplay I can burn them up in a CD & post them to you, just email me your name (real name or nickname) & house address to yuzuki_pg@hotmail.com

Red Neko Hat signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

2 comments:

  1. eh, u didnt managed to get ticket to minorin's mini concert?
    u know it was chance of a lifetime dont you...

    unfortunately i didnt able to took pic myself but, I think Makie and Kuzuryu did manage to do it hmm

    ReplyDelete