Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Daicon 09 Day 2

Field Report of Daicon 09 here I come again. (xD)

Day 2
Arrived at MMU by taking a ride with
The Figure Mall's Taugeh (Tauke) LilKeV84, helping him carry some stuffs in the Hall & head out waiting for the time for us (the visitors) to go in. 10am we're rushing into the hall again like Daicon 09 Day 1, just because outside the booth of KKnM - Kareshi Kanojyo no Mise will be "traffic jam" if is too late, but this time manage to get to the frontline number 1, but switch place with set-chan so both of us can be the same as yesterday. (xD)

Once again we're waiting outside the booth of
KKnM, the fellow Sponser trying to lure us away from the frontline with the attraction of The Figure Mall's pretty figures but he failed to do so because we're also part of The Figure Mall, wont be "poisoned" by our own gang. (xD)

We wait, wait & wait, set-chan bored, playing WS - Weis Schwarz with ElFenrir
until KKnM booth open for us to "raid" whatever we want AS SOON AS POSSIBLE again. (xD) On that time, the cosplayer of Shirakawa Nanaka from yesterday, she cosplaying Saya Tokido today. Grab the chance to snap her photo on the spot without leaving my line. (xD)

Saya Tokido

Still the same, my main purpose to KKnM is to hunt down whatever is related to Little Busters Noumi which I end up getting a Noumi T-Shirt which KKnM's boss give me a special price Rm1** because I'm "Crazy Noumi". (xD) *not bad*

Yes
after that, I register myself at the booth for Moe Moe Janken again which the 1st round will be start at 12pm, so I went lurk around the hall. Just I walk out from KKnM's booth, the cosplayer of Saya Tokido still around, so dont save the SD card space by take another photo of her.


Then walk into the stage area for the karaoke lulz, then lurk around for cosplayers again. Next, poor Dancing Stormtrooper been suround by people want to take photos with him & there is a hyper funny snap for him riding the mini bike.

Dancing Stormtrooper on mini bike

After that I & dreamingartemis together hang around at the stage for some karaoke, then head outside the hall for some "sunlight" and we spotted icecream and her friend.

We back in to the hall again for more cosplayers & yes I saw a cosplayers which her costume looks familiar from the photo my friend send me which he took at 1U (One Utama) during the event of promoting & selling the Daicon AWSM tickets
.
The cosplayer which I mention above was the young lady at the left

Well well today the Moe Moe Janken seems like a little bit late to start (around 1227pm), I report in myself at the KKnM booth to play Moe Moe Janken again. Today I have a little bit luck & survive until the last 2nd turns, but still "karam" (loss) again. *alalalalala*

After the
Moe Moe Janken ends, of course is the photoshooting time. (xD)
Guess what we have for the Cosplayers of
KKnM booth other then Saya Tokido (Little Busters EX), we have Mikuru (Haruhi), Shana (Shakugan no Shana) and Rabi~en~Rose (Digi Charat).

More Rabi~en~Rose
Promoting GACC & CFOh a flying kiss to me (xD)I want that tea cup (x3)

Next cosplayer ... from Demonbane, what's that character name again ? hmm ...


Finally lunch time, I'm so lonely have to lunch myself alone, on the way to lunch, I mistaken 2 visitor ladies as cosplayers, au~~ their wearing just look as cute as the cosplayers does.


After finish lunch, I'm heading back to the Hall & ... yes the "Force" of the KKnM cosplayers is TOO STRONG that pulling me to them again. (xD) But this time, left Mikuru & Rabi~en~Rose.

Final photo with Rabi~en~RoseMikuru is crying because of Final photo too*pat pat*
Alright good girl, dont cry anymore. (:3)

Finally here is the end for those KKnM cosplayers, specially thanks to them (the 4 cosplayers) by giving away my representitive Red Neko Hat button badge.

Next Dancing Stormtrooper standing infront of the entrance wearing formal suit, WHAT !? Formal Suit ? Cant believe it ? Well check it out. (xD)


Next ... Kagami sisters from Lucky Star.


After this, I'm heading outside to meet my hometown comrade to have a drink & I end up taking the last photo of cosplayers for Day 2 of Daicon.
Hmm ... what anime does those characters from ? I have no idea. (x_x)


Well after finish the drink, heading back to the hall & is TOTALLY pitch of black, the concert of Chihara Minori has started, photography is not allow during the concert so I guess I have nothing to report anymore. *phew*

So here is the end for the 2nd Day of Daicon.

High Resolution photos can be found in my Multiply Gallery, but not all the photos were inside.
Some of those photos is credit to the random Sponsers, Bloggers, fellow comrades ... etc who help me take those photos.

Same as the previous blog
You may request for my check up if there is more then 5 photos (excluding those blur photos) of your cosplay I can burn them up in a CD & post them to you, just email me your name (real name or nickname) & house address to yuzuki_pg@hotmail.com

Red Neko Hat signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

4 comments:

  1. hmm... it seems Daicon is more like cosplay picture taking event from here....
    and I thought Minorin live concert is the main part lol

    Well, everyone has their roles perhaps. Keep it going :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, and thank you for your patronage of the KKnM booth! ^o^ I'm one of the cosplayers at DaiCon, specifically the Natsume Rin on day 1 and Rabi~en~Rose on day 2 (the one who forced you to take so many fliers) :3 It was really nice meeting you, and thank you very much for the lovely shots of our cosplay and the super cute badges! *w*

    It would be great if you could burn for me all the hi-res pictures of us [because it's really hard to find our pictures], then I can collect it from you at GACC/CF? :D considering how many fliers we gave you, you will be coming right? Right? XD Do let me know if it's alright!

    The last photo of cosplayers are from Gakuen Alice, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bunnychan86
    Ah yes, I can remember all the cosplayers at the KKnM booth very clearly in my mind.(xD)

    Thanks you for you girls allow me to snap plenty of your pictures, it was like over 100+ pictures which including aoitenshi, deru & chocolime.

    I got like 5 fliers for both day but I been forbidden to attending GACC, likely AFA at Singapore too since I been spending alots in 6 days at KL (T_T) (of course KKnM too (xD)). So no matter how CF I will grab the chance to attend.

    Those pictures already packed up, if you dont mind I can post it over by mail instead of waiting until CF, should be reach in couple days. (:3)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... would that be alright? *__*;; thank you very much for taking our pictures \^-^/ I'll e-mail you my details.

    Shame that you won't be able to make it for GACC or AFA though :( I've just decided to go for AFA too! It's alright, we'll see you at CF! :)

    ReplyDelete