Monday, July 27, 2009

The Day Before Battlefield (Exam)

Finally today will be The Day Before Battlefield (Exam) and tomorrow will be The Day of Battlefield (Exam).

What exam I going to have ? Well I will be having C&C - Computer & Computing (Not C&C Command & Conquer) and this will be my 5th attempts on "assaulting" this subject. (Getting D & D+)

*How come I cant get over at least a C for this?*
*I lost my memories*

Experiencing the same subject for the 5th times, I'm still wondering am I able to survive this time.
I guess I should continue do the final revision before The Day of Battlefield (Exam), time afternoon 1pm.

While I was doing revision ...

"This is Vacuum Tube computer"

"Eh ... "

"..."
*facepalm*

Anyway wish me luck on the exam, I don't wanna "Kill In Action" over & over again, I wanna breakthrough this barrier this time.

Signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

8 comments:

  1. lol, study need to wear like this meh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....study hard....u can do it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exam Hall is like a Battlefield,
    Student is like a Soldier.

    Wear for the lulz only. (xD)
    The better mood you have, the better chance to get pass will be slidly higher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck ~ i was there before

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the hell? what is with the suit?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the supports. (:3)

    @Dreaming Artemis
    Preparation for exam (xD)

    Alright, going into the "Battlefield" (Exam Hall) now.

    ReplyDelete