Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bon Odori 09

Alright ladies & gentlemen, did you miss the awesome Bon Odori yesterday ?

Bon Odori just as simple as previous year except you wont see anymore tables on both side of the field of Esplanede also more and more food stalls been setup this year comparing with previous year.

Oh did someone ask me what is my purpose to Bon Odori ?
I went to Bon Odori of course is for photoshooting. The attraction of the Japanese ladies wearing the beautiful Yukata and the Fireworks, this are the 2 main reason.

Early of the afternoon me and my friend Terry already reach the site of Bon Odori, looking around for the Fireworks container.

Oh look what I found
(Fireworks container)

I guess I dont have (need) to talk much here, just go visit for the photos I've shoot yesterday, Japanese ladies with Yukata and Fireworks of course (x3).
Bon Odori 2009 photo gallery

Enjoy everyone. (xD)
Signing off. *nyaa* (:3)

2 comments:

  1. Try to tell a story using your photos. It's more fun that way. Your pics are okay but I think with a little work they would be great

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo are really nice...especially the fireworks.

    ReplyDelete